- What are some of the code overheads / ease with running front-ends and backend with JS.
- The challenges of new frameworks in JS and how managers have to get their teams to adapt – what kind of tech debts and overheads have to be dealt with in the process?
- The challenge of building JS teams given skill, talent pool, changing frameworks and the need to have engineers who understand front-end and backend with JS.
- How does browser changes impact the enterprise?
- How do these companies give back to the JS community?
We’ll have a panel discussion around this topic. If you’d like to propose a flash talk(5-7 minutes) on how your enterprise is using JS, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’d like to get a peak into the JS in enterprise world or plan to grow your JS team in an enterprise, this meetup is a great place to talk to practitioners. RSVP now to attend the meetup.