Sessions at JSFoo this year will focus on the following topics:
- Functional programming
- Improving performance and UX
- Building systems, tools and processes for teams
- Case studies of Vue.js, GraphQL, ReasonML and other framework/language adoption.
The 2019 edition is a single-track event with talks in auditorium 1, Birds of a Feather (BoF) sessions and round tables at the NIMHANS Convention Centre.
The theme for JSFoo 2019 is component architecture. Our web applications these days are typically composed of multiple components such as React, Angular, Vue, Ember and, others. We’d therefore like to hear talks about:
- How do you architect applications with numerous components? What complexities arise in the process? How do you mitigate these complexities?
- Case studies about apps that have two components for front-end. Is your app’s front-end architected with Angular and Vue, for example? In which case, how does front-end and backend technology work? Tell us more.
- What is the workflow, process and organization of web development teams working on apps that have multiple components?
Talks on component architecture will form the core of JSFoo talks for the first session, on both the days. Apart from this, we are accepting talks on:
- Best practices: debugging and profiling on the web, testing, measuring performance.
- JS off the web – conversational UI, Raspberry Pi, IoT, JS and music.