Sessions at JSFoo this year will focus on the following topics:
- Functional programming
- Improving performance and UX
- Building systems, tools and processes for teams
- Case studies of Vue.js, GraphQL, ReasonML and other framework/language adoption.
Tracks and themes:
Track 1 will cover talks on:
- A. Security and front-end
- B. Backend, node.js and security
- C. Framework specific security concerns
- D. Authentication
- E. Security audits
- Best practices: debugging and profiling on the web, testing, measuring performance.
- JS off the web – conversational UI, raspberry pi, IoT
Track 2 launches ComponentConf where talks on backend architecture, and why and how different components fit into the backend architecture logics will be curated and hosted.