The call for proposals are now open.
The 2018 edition will be a two day event with the following formats:
Day 1 will feature a single track consisting of talks covering the following broad areas:
- Tools, software and plugins to improve your design + code workflow
- Ethics in Design
- Freelance designing and legal processes
- User onboarding
- Structuring teams for design workflows
- CSS and scaling CSS
- GraphQL and REST APIs
- Designing cross-platform notifications
- Accessibility and Localisation
- Designing native apps
Day 2 will feature two parallel tracks with workshops of 4 - 6 hour duration. The workshops will be based on the talks presented previous day and will enable participants to build on their learning from the first day.